  • James Wilson's picture

    Author: James Wilson

    Date: 11 Dec, 2020

    Dear Members of the RDA Research Data Architectures in Research Institutions IG,
    Thanks to those of you who responded to the Doodle Poll. If you didn't, but would nevertheless like to join the planning meeting for the 17th Plenary, do please feel free to do so - just drop me a line and I will include you in the invitation.
    We will have the meeting at 10am UTC on Thursday 17th December (next Thursday). I will set this up via MS Teams, unless anyone has a strong objection to this.
    At the meeting we will discuss topics for RDARI to cover, the format of the session, and who we should invite to speak.
    If you'd like a reminder about the kind of things in which RDARI is interested, please take a look at https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/research-data-architectures-research-...
    Yours,
    James
    --