  • Michael Witt's picture

    Author: Michael Witt

    Date: 14 Oct, 2016

    Just a reminder that we are seeking nominations for new co-chairs (two-year term) for the Libraries for Research Data Interest Group:
    https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9z5TxoPKxC5Zj13
    We hope to compose a ballot for voting in November.
    Thanks,
    -
    Michael Witt, Purdue University
    Head, Distributed Data Curation Center (D2C2)
    Associate Professor of Library Science
    http://www.lib.purdue.edu/research/witt/
    Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:21 PM
    To: ***@***.***-groups.org
    Subject: [rda-libresearchdata] Nominations for new L4RD co-chairs
    Dear all,
    We are interested in getting some new energy and fresh perspectives in the leadership of the RDA Libraries for Research Data Interest Group.
    As agreed in our meeting last week, we will open nominations to replace 2 of the 3 current co-chairs before the end of this year.
    You can submit your name or nominate another member of the group by using this link, which will remain open until October 14:
    https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9z5TxoPKxC5Zj13
    In consultation with our TAB liaison, we will conduct an online election that will run in November. The top candidates from different geographic regions will begin a 2-year term in January. The remaining chair will be up for election next year.
    Wolfram, Kathleen, and I strongly encourage your nominations!
    Thanks very much,
    -
    Michael Witt, Purdue University
    Head, Distributed Data Curation Center (D2C2)
    Associate Professor of Library Science
    http://www.lib.purdue.edu/research/witt/

submit a comment