  • Laurel Cooper's picture

    Author: Laurel Cooper

    Date: 29 Jul, 2015

    Any decision on the follow up Skype call?
    Laurel

    On 7/27/15 2:18 AM, edzale wrote:

    type="cite">

    Dear All,
    please find attached the final report of the fruitful 2 days
    workshop we had on the 29th and 30th of June.
    I am also attaching some comments provided by Ute's colleagues
    (thank you Ute) who are bioinformaticians.
    I kindly remember all the participants to the workshop that we
    would like to have the version 1 of the guidelines ready for the
    end of July, so we can sollicitate a couple of biologist for the
    review. Please make sure to reorganize the sections according to
    the "Sequence variation" section plan.
    We could have a short follow up skype meeting on thursday or
    friday, so let me know if you would be avaliable by filling up the
    following doodle:
    class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
    href="http://doodle.com/mwhtx65xiwzvnqy8">http://doodle.com/mwhtx65xiwzvnqy8

    Warm regards,
    Esther

    charset=utf-8">

    --

    charset=utf-8">

    type="cite">

    Attached files:

    href="https://www.rd-alliance.org/sites/default/files/WDI-29to30JuneWorkshop-Minutes_0.pdf">WDI-29to30JuneWorkshop-Minutes.pdf

    href="https://www.rd-alliance.org/sites/default/files/CommentsFromAustralia_0.docx">CommentsFromAustralia.docx
    --
    Full post:

    href="https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/wheat-data-interoperability-wg/post/wheat-data-interoperability-wg-workshop-29-30-june-final">https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/wheat-data-interoperability-wg/post/wheat-data-interoperability-wg-workshop-29-30-june-final
    Manage my subscriptions:
    Stop emails for this post:

  • Aravind Venkatesan's picture

    Author: Aravind Venkatesan

    Date: 31 Jul, 2015

    Dear all,
    As I had mentioned in our last meeting the website of agrold is now up
    and running: www.agrold.org. It is the beta version, please feel free to
    send your comments. In case, we have a meeting this evening I could give
    a short demonstration (the initial results of the Use case we had agreed
    upon).
    Regards,
    Aravind

submit a comment