  • Mark Fox's picture

    Author: Mark Fox

    Date: 16 Jun, 2015

    Hi Max,
    I cannot get to the meeting before the morning of Thursday September 24th. So if it is possible to schedule our group meeting for Thursday or Friday, that would be great.
    Secondly, I would like to discuss how we can promulgate standards. In particular, I would like to see a discussion of how we can put together one or more W3C Proposed Recommendations.
    Much thanks. - Mark

  • Max Craglia's picture

    Author: Max Craglia

    Date: 16 Jun, 2015

    Ok Mark, preferences noted. WIll try.
    Max
    Massimo Craglia
    European Commission
    Joint Research Centre
    Digital Earth and Reference Data Unit
    ***@***.***

  • Chris Pettit's picture

    Author: Chris Pettit

    Date: 17 Jun, 2015

    Max
    Thanks for organising this one.
    I know AURIN submitted some Australian data as part of the Climate Change data challenge. If others did too then we could have a discussion on this.
    Cheers
    Chris
    Author: Max Craglia

    Date: 18 Jun, 2015

    Form submitted for session with following agenda:
    1.Introductions

    2. Update on IG activities to date -All

    3. Urban Data Dictionary – discussion (Massimo Craglia)
    4. Open data and urban indicators: opportunities and limitations (Vonu, Chris, Max)
    5.Promotion of standards and links to W3C (Mark)
    6. Any other business
    Requested 24th p.m. or 25th if possible.
    Max
    Massimo Craglia
    European Commission
    DG Joint Research Centre
    Digital Earth and Reference Data Unit
    T.P.262, JRC, Via Fermi,
    21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
    Tel: +390332786269
    Fax: +390332786325
    ***@***.***
    International Journal of Spatial Data Infrastructures Research
    http://ijsdir.jrc.ec.europa.eu

  • Chris Pettit's picture

    Author: Chris Pettit

    Date: 18 Jun, 2015