  • Lesley Wyborn's picture

    Author: Lesley Wyborn

    Date: 30 Aug, 2021

    HI Kheeran
    Can you please send around a link to the TAB Feedback so that we what they were asking to revise?
    Take care
    Lesley
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of kheerand via Social Dynamics of Data Interoperability IG <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Date: Monday, 30 August 2021 at 10:44 am
    To: sddi-ig <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: [rda-social-dynamics-data-interoperability] Revised Charter for Social Dynamics of Data Interoperability Interest Group (SDDI-IG)
    Hi all,
    Kristal & I have worked on a revised Charter for the group based on TAB feedback. We would like to seek feedback and comments from the group on the updated charter before it is resubmitted to the TAB.
    Could you please provide any feedback by Sunday 5th September. We will incorporate any feedback and submit it to RDA for consideration.
    Kind regards
    Kheeran & Kristal (co-chairs)

submit a comment