Re: [rda-covid19-clinical][rdacovid19-coordination] Re: Clinical Sub-Group Meeting 27 May 1.00 pm UTC

    You are here

Groups audience:

Dear Anne,
Dear all,
Unfortunately, I cannot join today as I have a full day virtual conference today of the EU-STANDS4PM network. As I have a longer presentation to give about standardization exactly when we have subgroup meeting here, sneaking out the other meeting is also not possible.
Sorry,
Martin
Martin Golebiewski
HITS gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 35
69118 Heidelberg
Germany
phone +49 6221 533 281
fax +49 6221 533 298
email ***@***.***-its.org
http://www.h-its.org
Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Director: Dr. Gesa Schönberger
Scientific Director: PD Wolfgang Müller
Von: <***@***.***-groups.org> im Auftrag von cambonthomsen via RDA-COVID19-Clinical <***@***.***-groups.org>
Antworten an: "***@***.***-tlse3.fr" <***@***.***-tlse3.fr>
Datum: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020 um 00:48
An: "***@***.***-groups.org" <***@***.***-groups.org>, Philippe Després
<***@***.***>, "Farahani, Keyvan (NIH/NCI) [E]" <***@***.***>, RDA COVID19 Coordination <***@***.***-groups.org>
Betreff: [rda-covid19-clinical][rdacovid19-coordination] Re: Clinical Sub-Group Meeting 27 May 1.00 pm UTC
Dear RDA COVID-19 Clinical Subgroup members,
Thanks to all the members who attended our RDA COVID-19 Clinical Subgroup weekly meeting last week and contributed to improve the document that will be the basis of the next release this Friday. We are grateful for your dedication to the group.
Please join our meeting at 1.00 PM UTC Wednesday 27 May 2020 via this link https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/903049133 ;
This will be dedicated to finalise the content and all elements to refine the content of our part of the final document. Your presence is very important. You’ll find the points for discussion in the rolling agenda at the following link : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KLL5uBdG8ldNxQDiQ1IiKjXvlz6h9I9gsGd7...
Even if you cannot make it for this meeting and have contributed to the work of the group it is absolutely necessary you check that your name and ORCID number are mentioned in the list of contributors, and if not please add it ; the contributor spreadsheet is here
Agenda points pasted in this mail for your convenience : input and discussion needed for each point.
1.
1.
2. Updates on where
3. we stand (document on its way for the
4. 5th release)
5. (Dawei). - Comments from the webinar and Co-Moderators/co-Chairs meeting on 26 May
1.
2.
1.
2. Reminder of
3. Timeline
4. and next
5. steps (Anne)
1.
2.
1.
2. Editorial
3. guidelines
4. for reference
1.
2.
1.
2. Come up a few bullets
3. for the subgroup to highlight the most important rec/guidelines for press
4. release and executive summary input document
1.
2.
1.
2. Ensure we have all
3. contributors;
4. contributors spreadsheet
1.
2.
1.
2. Work with Sergio
3. to get important resources to the “other resource” section of the document (Sergio plus other co-moderators)
1.
2.
1.
2. Check all necessary
3. terms are in glossary
1.
2.
1.
2. Information regarding
3. the navigation tree group (Notes here
4. )
1.
2.
1.
2. Update on input from
3. the Legal-ethical sub-group for our issues
1.
2.
1.
2. AOB
1.
Waiting forward to our meeting,
Sincerely,
Co-Moderators: Sergio Bonini (***@***.***), Andrea Jackson-Dipina (***@***.***), Dawei Lin (***@***.***), Christian Ohmann ( ***@***.***-duesseldorf.de )
Co-Chair Liaison: Anne Cambon-Thomsen (***@***.***-tlse3.fr)
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/903049133
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3117
Access Code: 903-049-133
More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 8355 1038
Austria: +43 7 2081 5337
Belgium: +32 28 93 7002
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9373
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 69
Finland: +358 923 17 0556
France: +33 170 950 590
Germany: +49 892 0194 301
Ireland: +353 15 295 146
Italy: +39 0 291 29 46 27
Netherlands: +31 202 251 001
New Zealand: +64 9 913 2226
Norway: +47 21 93 37 37
Spain: +34 932 75 1230
Sweden: +46 853 527 818
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 60
United Kingdom: +44 808 178 0872
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/903049133
--
Dr Anne Cambon-Thomsen
Directrice de recherche émérite au CNRS

  • Diana Navarro-Llobet's picture

    Author: Diana Navarro-Llobet

    Date: 27 May, 2020

    Dear all,
    I probably will not be able to join or join late.
    Regards
    Diana

  • Dawei Lin's picture

    Author: Dawei Lin

    Date: 27 May, 2020

    Hi Martin and Diana,
    Thank you for letting us know that you can not attend the call.
    These are a few deadlines:
    1. Contributors list and References (from *CITEDResource in Zotero) will be incorporated at 1pm UTC today (May 27)
    2. Glossary will be incorporated near COB today UTC (May 27).
    3. 10 UTC on May 28 is the close time for comments on the 5th release.
    Please feel free to add comments on the link provided by Anne.
    Dawei
    Dr. Dawei Lin, Ph.D.
    Associate Director for Bioinformatics and Senior Advisor to the Director
    Division of Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation
    National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
    5601 Fisher’s Lane 7A70, MSC 9828
    Rockville MD, 20852
    Work phone: 240-627-3527
    Cell Phone: 301-312-3986