Telco today 18:00 CEST

Dear all, After a successful session (see minutes and recordings) at the virtual RDA Plenary meeting we will meet today at 18:00 CEST using the link below. The topics to discuss will be (see also meeting notes https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VJaU_p-X8f431n04kZB0_HwC58CWD0RpovY8...): * Summary of working group session at virtual RDA Plenary Meeting * short terminology Survey * refinement of user stories * Wiki admin issues * publications, conferences Happy to talk to you soon! Best regards, Barbara Join the skype call If you have problems to join, please use Skype Web App Participate per phone Chargeable number: +4312056367002,,663579829# (Dial-in Number) Check local phone numbers Conference identification: 663579829 PIN for dial up forgotten? |Help Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

  • Barbara Magagna's picture

    Author: Barbara Magagna

    Date: 02 Apr, 2020

    Hi again,
    I have to correct the time indication. We will meet at 18:00 CEST, we have already summer time.
    Sorry for that!
    Barbara
    Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10
    After a successful session (see minutes and recordings) at the virtual RDA Plenary meeting we will meet today at 18:00 CET using the link below.
    The topics to discuss will be (see also meeting notes https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VJaU_p-X8f431n04kZB0_HwC58CWD0RpovY8...):
    * Summary of working group session at virtual RDA Plenary Meeting
    * short terminology Survey
    * refinement of user stories
    * Wiki admin issues
    * publications, conferences
    Happy to talk to you soon!
    Best regards,
    Barbara
    Join the skype call
    If you have problems to join, please use Skype Web App
    Participate per phone
    Chargeable number: +4312056367002,,663579829# (Dial-in Number)
    Check local phone numbers
    Conference identification: 663579829
    PIN for dial up forgotten? |Help
    Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

  • Lesley Wyborn's picture

    Author: Lesley Wyborn

    Date: 02 Apr, 2020

    HI Barbara
    This is 4.00 am my time – not really possible.
    Will you be recording the meeting?
    Take care
    Lesley