  • Jane Wyngaard's picture

    Author: Jane Wyngaard

    Date: 18 Feb, 2020

    I'll be there
    jane
    ++++++++++++++++
    Jane Wyngaard, PhD
    Embedded Systems Engineer & Data Technologist
    Center for Research Computing
    University of Notre Dame
    On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 2:25 AM Daniela Hausen via Research Data Management

  • Paula Martinez Lavanchy's picture

    Author: Paula Martinez ...

    Date: 18 Feb, 2020

    Hi Daniela,
    I intend to join online.
    Best,
    Paula
    Sent: dinsdag 18 februari 2020 15:35
    To: Hausen, Daniela <***@***.***-aachen.de>; Research Data Management in Engineering IG <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rdmeng] Participation at P15
    I'll be there
    jane
    ++++++++++++++++
    Jane Wyngaard, PhD
    Embedded Systems Engineer & Data Technologist
    Center for Research Computing
    University of Notre Dame
    On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 2:25 AM Daniela Hausen via Research Data Management in Engineering IG <***@***.***-groups.org> wrote:
    Hello everyone,
    we had a call yesterday for the program on our Joint Session with the sUAS IG. With the session program, we discussed about the participation of the RDMinEng IG group members at P15.
    Depending on how many of you are coming, we want to focus on different points. Therefore, it would be really great if you could let me know please who is attending P15 by 26th February 2020.
    Best wishes
    Daniela
    --
    Daniela Hausen (Dipl.-Chem.)