  • Javad Chamanara's picture

    Author: Javad Chamanara

    Date: 20 Oct, 2019

    It is correct that implementation would be hard without funding but
    changing the title to contain the word conceptual is indeed a downgrade
    that directly tells the reader that the outcome is nothing especial nor
    usable. Also, even if the project gets funding or implements the concepts
    the title would still conceptual.
    My suggestion is that the title should formulate the long-term aim. The
    content of the case statement can clarify the strategy that can be multiple
    stages like conceptual design, implementation, etc.
    Have a nice time in Helsinky,
    Javad
    On Sun, Oct 20, 2019, 08:55 mabablue via InteroperAble Descriptions of
    Observable Property Terminology WG (I-ADOPT WG) <***@***.***-groups.org>
    wrote:

submit a comment