  • Peter Wittenburg's picture

    Author: Peter Wittenburg

    Date: 10 May, 2019

    Dear Data Fabric Colleagues,
    we stated in the Announcement CET and meant CEST - we still have the distinction between summer time and winter time in Europe.
    best
    peter
    Peter Wittenburg Skype: peterwittenburg1
    ***@***.***; www.mpcdf.mpg.de/~pewi
    ORCID-Nr: 0000-0003-3538-0106
    Senior Advisor Max Planck Computing and Data Facility, Mobile: +49 15141858784
    Senior Advisor Vision & Values Inc., Mobile: +49 15159062731
    after having held two webinars about the basics of DO and DO Interface Protocol, we will now start with Web-Workshops (Workinars) to discuss concrete implementation matters. A first such online working meeting will be organised with repository managers and DOIP experts using two concrete examples. More such online working meetings and a side workshop at the RDA Plenary in Helsinki are intended. Therefore, please, join the coming meeting where you can get involved in the discussions. More information will be made available at the GEDE DO web site.
    Adaptation of Repositories to the
    Digital Object Interface Protocol
    22.5. 2019 from 16.00-18.00 CET
    Best regards
    Peter
    Peter Wittenburg Skype: peterwittenburg1
    ***@***.***; www.mpcdf.mpg.de/~pewi
    ORCID-Nr: 0000-0003-3538-0106
    Senior Advisor Max Planck Computing and Data Facility, Mobile: +49 15141858784
    Senior Advisor Vision & Values Inc., Mobile: +49 15159062731

    AttachmentSize
    File RDA_GEDE_Webworkshop-v3.docx508.01 KB

submit a comment