Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Elli
Στις Τρί, 13 Νοε 2018, 23:55 ο χρήστης andrew treloar <
***@***.***> έγραψε:

  • Maggie Hellström's picture

    Author: Maggie Hellström

    Date: 14 Nov, 2018

    Dear all,
    I will also be able to participate 11:00 CET tomorrow (November 15), but will have to leave about 11:45 to make it to another meeting.
    Cheers,
    Maggie
    Associate Professor Margareta Hellström
    ICOS Carbon Portal staff member
    Lund University
    Department of Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science
    Sölvegatan 12, SE-22362 Lund, Sweden
    Phone: +46-(0)46-2229683