FW: [rda-edu-ig] Re: [rda-edu-ig] IG-ETHRD meeting 5th April 2017 - Presentations online

Dear all,
From the notes from the last RDA I saw:
Steps forward
- Extend scope/title - RDM curriculum harmonisation
- Write WG Case Statement and submit to TAB
- Find chairs willing to run WG
Can you please inform me closer to the topics above?
Are all chairs of the group resigning and are therefore new chairs needed?
I am very interested in this group, bur unfortunally I couldn't make it in Barcelona.
Please tell me what is needed and I can see what I can do.
With kind regards,
Ellen Verbakel
Trainer Essentials 4 Data Support
[cid:3657698E-28B6-4381-81D2-A71D8952410A]
W researchdata.nl E ***@***.*** E ***@***.***
Research Data Netherlands
Research Data Netherlands is a national coalition of 4TU.Centre for Research Data, Data Archiving and Networked Services (DANS) and SURFsara to promote long-term archiving and reuse of research data
________________
-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: y.demchenko=***@***.***-groups.org [mailto:***@***.***-groups.org] Namens ***@***.***
Verzonden: maandag 1 mei 2017 23:29
Aan: ***@***.***-groups.org
Onderwerp: [rda-edu-ig] Re: [rda-edu-ig] IG-ETHRD meeting 5th April 2017 - Presentations online
Dear IG-ETHRD members,
The presentations from the meeting are uploaded to the IG wiki which is our space for placing any relevant information about our activity.
Please use these links
for last meeting presentations (and later notes) > https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/education-and-training-handling-resear...
for general IG wikipage
Dear all,
From the notes from the last RDA I saw:
[...]
https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/education-and-training-handling-resea...
You may be also be interested to look at valuable information collected by the Task Force on RI and RDM related competences.
Dear all,
From the notes from the last RDA I saw:
    Author: Yuri Demchenko

    Date: 11 May, 2017

    Dear Ellen,
    Thank you for your request and interest.
    After indecisive BoF at RDA8 in Denver, we indeed extended scope of the
    the initially proposed scope on RDM literacy. You can find it in my
    presentation as cited below.
    We also got endorsement from TAB to prepare and submit Case Statement.
    Let's discuss offline about your possible involvement.
    Best regards,
    Yuri

submit a comment