Next call - Tue 19, 1pm CEST

Groups audience:

Dear all, thanks for answering the poll. *Next call will take place on
**Tuesday, 19th July, 13:00-14:00 CEST*. We have set up an Adobe Connect
meeting for this call: http://fao.adobeconnect.com/rda_agrisemantics_3/
The main goals of
this call are to 1) finalize the definition of the scope of the WG and
2) further work on its outputs. To that end, please review the new
version of the WG definition document - it has
evolved considerably since our previous call! - and provide your
feedback by July 15. Here is a tentative agenda
for the call:
*
1.
Comments on document WG definition
2.
Plan for RDA Case Statement proposal (time/duty sharing)
3.
WG presence at MTSR 2016 (Nov 2016) - panel session
4.
WG presence at RDA 8 - 10’ talk, presented by Devika
5.
Next call
6. other?
*This is the document “WG definition”: http://bit.ly/1S3AVvmand notes
from our previous calls :http://bit.ly/2921gR2
All the best & looking forward to talking to you! Sophie, Panos and
Caterina

  • Devika Madalli's picture

    Author: Devika Madalli

    Date: 18 Jul, 2016

    Confirming Tuesday 19th July 13-14 pm CEST
    -
    Devika
    With best regards
    ---
    Devika P. Madalli, Ph.D
    Professor
    Documentation Research and Training Center (DRTC)
    Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
    Bangalore 560 059, India
    Phone Off: +91 80 26 98 54 97
    Fax: +91 80 28 48 27 11
    On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Sophie Aubin <

submit a comment