Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

On behalf of the Planteome Project, we wish to  express our deepest
condolences to all our French colleagues. Our thoughts and prayers
are with you at this time.
We hope that you,  your families and friends are safe and were not
involved in the Paris attacks.  The whole world is in shock and
saddened by this awful occurrence.
Vive la France!
Sincerely, Laurel and Pankaj, and all the Planteome Team

--
Laurel (Lol) Cooper, PhD
Bioinformatics Scientist, The Planteome Project

Phone: 541-737-5272
Fax: 541-737-3573
Skype: cooperlol910

  • Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

    Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

    Date: 15 Nov, 2015

    Dear Laurel, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, My family and friends are ok. It's so hard to think that so many lives were lost within a few minutes just because some terrorists decided so.
    Warm regards.
    Esther
    Envoyé de mon iPhone

  • Pierre LARMANDE's picture

    Author: Pierre LARMANDE

    Date: 16 Nov, 2015

    Dear Laurel and colleagues,
    thank you!
    My family and friends are OK. My heart goes out to the many families who have had to endure such a terrible loss.
    Sincerely,

  • Odile Hologne's picture

    Author: Odile Hologne

    Date: 16 Nov, 2015

    Dear Laurel, Pankaj, planteome team and all
    It’s good to see friends from everywhere in the world asking if we are safe.
    Our projects linked to knowledge sharing, science, openness are taking a huge value in this world
    Thanks a lot for being here
    Odile
    On behalf of the Planteome Project, we wish to express our deepest condolences to all our French colleagues. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.
    We hope that you, your families and friends are safe and were not involved in the Paris attacks. The whole world is in shock and saddened by this awful occurrence.
    Vive la France!
    Sincerely, Laurel and Pankaj, and all the Planteome Team
    --
    Laurel (Lol) Cooper, PhD
    Bioinformatics Scientist, The Planteome Project
    Dept. of Botany and Plant Pathology
    Rm 3086, Cordley Hall
    Oregon State University
    Corvallis, OR 97331
    Web: www.planteome.org
    Phone: 541-737-5272
    Fax: 541-737-3573
    Skype: cooperlol910

  • Sophie Aubin's picture

    Author: Sophie Aubin

    Date: 16 Nov, 2015

    Dear Laurel, Pankaj and Planteome team,
    thank you so much for your warm support.
    All the best,
    Sophie

  • Chris Rawlings's picture

    Author: Chris Rawlings

    Date: 16 Nov, 2015

    Dear all
    So pleased to hear that all our French friends and colleagues and their families have escaped the atrocities this weekend.
    With solidarity and best wishes from the UK...
    Chris
    Author: Cyril Pommier

    Date: 16 Nov, 2015

    Dear Laurel, dear all,
    Thank you for this kind thoughts and your warm message of support. It is very much welcomed.
    My family and friends are safe, while we are of course highly affected by those events and feel deeply sad for all those who have suffered from this attack.
    Best
    Cyril
    INRA
    Cyril Pommier
    Deputy leader: Information System and Data integration team
    Phenotype thematic leader
    URGI
    Tel. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 38 36
    Mobile : +33 1 (0)6 64 30 81 85