Re: [EXTERNAL] [dronedata][weldd] RDA Pleanry 15 [dronedata] WELDD Virtual plenary session:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
11:00 AM UTC is 04:00 PDT, and, as much as I love you all, I don't love you THAT much ...
Have a great meeting, looking forward to the outbriefs,
Don
Don Sullivan
NASA Ames Research Center
Bldg N245, Rm 131a/MS 245-4
P.O. Box 1
Moffett Federal Airfield, CA 94035-0001
Office: +1 650 604 0526
Mobile: +1 650 714 9742
email: ***@***.***
- Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
"Scientists seek to understand what is, engineers seek to create what never was."
- Theodore Karman
On 3/18/20, 5:57 AM, "***@***.***-groups.org on behalf of Vdb via Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems’ Data IG" <***@***.***-groups.org> wrote:
Hello Everyone
We have secured a slot for the virtual plenary: please register and we are looking forward to catching up and moving things forward!
Here is the link to the virtual plenary programme, which lists our session: https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-virtual-plenary-programme
Also, below is the information for registering.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Mar 19, 2020 11:00 AM Universal Time UTC
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://aarnet.zoom.us/meeting/register/upAlceGpqzoi92Glr3B6G9yVpq3mi2TuYQ
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Beste
Freyja

  • Alison Specht's picture

    Author: Alison Specht

    Date: 18 Mar, 2020

    Love the message!
    And AET is a bit out of my ability in the bush as I am for the moment here .
    Will check the minutes etc with eagerness, and thanks for arranging, too.
    - Show quoted text -From: ***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of donald.v.sullivan via Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems’ Data IG <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Sent: 18 March 2020 23:50:24
    To: ***@***.*** <***@***.***>; Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems’ Data IG <***@***.***-groups.org>; ***@***.*** <***@***.***>; Working Group on Ethical and Legal best practices for Drone Data in a global research context (WELDD) <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: [dronedata] Re: [EXTERNAL] [dronedata][weldd] RDA Pleanry 15 [dronedata] WELDD Virtual plenary session: