  • Brian Matthews's picture

    Author: Brian Matthews

    Date: 14 Feb, 2017

    Hi Rolf,
    There is a joint session with the RDA Materials Registry Working Group, though we did not get a P&N only session this time.
    We do however still plan to hold a meeting at ALBA that week - see https://indico.cells.es/indico/event/97.
    We are still working on the agenda - hopefully soon!
    Thanks
    Brian
    Sent: 13 February 2017 16:52
    To: Research data needs of the Photon and Neutron Science community IG
    Subject: [rda-rdnpnsc-ig] PaNSIG at RDA 9th Plenary?
    Hi Folks,
    RDA 9th Plenary in Barcelona is approaching. Will there be a PaNSIG session? In Denver, we discussed the idea to take the opportunity that Alba is just round the corner, so we might have some extra PaNSIG event next to the plenary. Is anything going to happen in that direction?
    Best regards,
    Rolf
    --
    Rolf Krahl <***@***.***-berlin.de> Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie (HZB) Albert-Einstein-Str. 15, 12489 Berlin