[rda-bigdata-ig] BIG DATA ANALYTICS INTEREST GROUP - Call for Contributions & Telcon Tomorrow

    You are here

Groups audience:

All,
as you see below we requested two sessions at the next plenary,
which will be important to show some results!
Given some discussions among the chairs and beyond
we have already defined some output presentations
in several domain-specific fields from our members.
However, we also would like to open the floor to anyone
in our groupt that would like to present some results
from analytics use cases using research data.
In order to discuss your contributions and a suitable format
of expected recommendations given our group template,
we have an initial telcon tomorrow:
1 July
Tuesday 16:00 CET
We will use the RDA facilities for audio, and
another system for screen-sharing that will
be circulated soon.
A high participation is appreciated.
Take care,
Morris, Kuo, Peter
    Author: Giuseppe Andronico

    Date: 30 Jun, 2014

    Dear Morris,
    sorry but I am at the cloud 2014 conference and I am not able to participate at the phone.
    By the way finally the biggest duty is almost finished, I should have the new infrastructure in place by the end of September and by that date I should be able to have started some analytics activity on a part of the infrastructure (storage + cores) based on IB 56 Gbs.
    I am managing to be at the next summit and I hope to meet you there.
    Best regards
    Giuseppe Andronico