De : edzale=***@***.***-groups.org [mailto:***@***.***-groups.org] De la part de edzale
Envoyé : jeudi 14 janvier 2016 16:59
À : Wheat Data Interoperability WG
Cc : ***@***.***
Objet : [rda-wdinterop-wg] A webinar on the WDI wg results for RDA Europe
Hi,
we have been invited to run a webinar on the results of the WDI wg for RDA Europe. This is a really good opportunity to disseminate our results. If you are willing to help prepare the webinar or even to run it, please let us know.
The webinar is schedulled for the 17 May at 13:00 UTC.The date and time are still flexible.
Happy new year and all the best.
Esther and Richard
--
--

  • Vassilis Protonotarios's picture

    Author: Vassilis Proton...

    Date: 20 Jan, 2016

    Dear all,
    It seems like a really promising effort; we (Agroknow) could also help
    with the practicalities and allocate some effort through our
    participation in projects that exhibit interest for the outcomes of the
    WDI WG. It would be helpful if we could work on the identification of
    the tasks that need to take place for the organization and
    implementation of the webinar, so that we could easily identify the
    parts where we could contribute (e.g. identification of the most
    appropriate platform for hosting the webinar, collaborative work on the
    preparation of the slides if needed, dissemination of the event and
    invitation of the potential participants, moderation of the webinar etc.).
    Kind regards,
    Vassilis

  • Laurel Cooper's picture

    Author: Laurel Cooper

    Date: 21 Jan, 2016

    Dear Esther,
    I am happy to help prepare the talk and could even help present, but
    the time is a bit difficult for me (but not impossible, 6am PDT).  I
    agree with Cyril that it would make the most sense for you to
    present it, perhaps.
    --
    Laurel (Lol) Cooper, PhD
    Bioinformatics Scientist, The Planteome Project
    Dept. of Botany and Plant Pathology
    Rm 3086, Cordley Hall
    Oregon State University
    Corvallis, OR 97331