  • Bridget Almas's picture

    Author: Bridget Almas

    Date: 24 Jun, 2015

    Hi Kathy,
    Ok I've uploaded a new version of the case statement to the WG
    repository (unfortunately it doesn't seem to replace the one that's
    embedded in the page, and just shows up in the list of recent files).
    I think we're ready for this to be opened up for comment now, although
    it would be nice if the earlier version could be removed from or
    replaced on the page first.
    Thanks!
    Bridget

  • Kathleen Fontaine's picture

    Author: Kathleen Fontaine

    Date: 24 Jun, 2015

    Ok, thanks.
    I’ll fix it up either this afternoon or tomorrow morning, and get it set up for Community Review.
    FYI – as you know, our Community Reviews have been uneven in terms of participation, and so anything the members can do to beat the bushes once the write-up is posted will help.
    Stay tuned
    Cheers
    _______________________________________
    Dr. Kathleen S. Fontaine (Kathy)
    Managing Director, Research Data Alliance/US
    Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
    Amos Eaton, Room 211
    110 8th Street
    Troy, NY 12080
    http://rpi.edu
    https://rd-alliance.org
    P - 518.276.2829
    C - 410.991.6728
    E - ***@***.***
    I - ksfontaine (Skype)
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of balmas <***@***.***>
    Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 at 3:43 PM
    To: Kathleen Fontaine <***@***.***>, PID Collections WG <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rda-collection-wg] Case Statement - Next Steps
    Hi Kathy,
    Ok I've uploaded a new version of the case statement to the WG repository (unfortunately it doesn't seem to replace the one that's embedded in the page, and just shows up in the list of recent files).
    I think we're ready for this to be opened up for comment now, although it would be nice if the earlier version could be removed from or replaced on the page first.
    Thanks!
    Bridget
    On 06/16/2015 05:03 PM, fontaine wrote:
    Hi all -
    Thanks to an automated email, I knew you created this group right from the start! Yay!
    Now for the fun part.... we have a template for Case Statements, and to save time later, could you please make sure this statement includes all information? The template is here. There are a couple of things that may need to be added or reworded. For example, the template asks for an adoption plan, and your write-up talks about adoption in the context of use cases, and this might be simply relabeling the heading. The easier it is for the TAB reviewers to find things, the faster the review will eventually go.
    There also needs to be a list of potential participants, and so you should check with people who are willing to work on this topic. Remember that WGs won't be recognized and endorsed if there are no adopters involved from the start, and so those need to be highlighted.
    So before this goes out for Community Review, please look at the template, make sure you have included everything, and upload another copy of the Case Statement. Then I'll open it up for comment.
    Thanks
    Kathy
    --
    Full post: https://rd-alliance.org/group/pid-collections-wg/post/case-statement-nex...

  • Kathleen Fontaine's picture

    Author: Kathleen Fontaine

    Date: 25 Jun, 2015

    Hi -
    I found the revision, but it’s still missing a participant list. Am I looking at the correct one?
    Thanks

    Author: Kathleen Fontaine

    Date: 25 Jun, 2015

    Ok, I got it. For some reason, when I was clicking on the revised one, the old one kept coming up.
    Everything’s there – thanks

    Author: Kathleen Fontaine

    Date: 25 Jun, 2015

    Ok