Reminder: Registration May 1st

Reminder: Please register

RDA Working Group Collaboration Meeting Karlsruhe
June 11 – 12, 2015

Dear RDA Group Chairs,

If you haven't done so yet please notify the local organizers
a) if you plan to attend and
b) which RDA group(s) you will represent

We will update the agenda in the wiki page
accordingly and will update the list of participants.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Karlsruhe.

Kind regards,
RAiner

KIT   >>>>>>   Dr. Rainer Stotzka   <<<<<<<<<<   KIT

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute for Data Processing and Electronics
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
Germany
fon:   +49 721 608 2 4738
  • Kathleen Fontaine's picture

    Author: Kathleen Fontaine

    Date: 04 May, 2015

    Hi Rainer and all -
    Sorry I haven't answered previously. I am going to be in Karlsruhe, and will be there for the entire week (for the TAB meeting and for the WG Collaboration Meeting). I won't be there on behalf of any of the groups, but can answer general RDA questions.
    I'll be making my travel arrangements next week; please let me know if there is anything special you need from me.
    Thanks for organizing this!
    Cheers
    Sent from my iPad - Please excuse the brevity
    Dr. Kathleen S. Fontaine (Kathy)
    Managing Director
    Research Data Alliance/US
    Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
    Amos Eaton, Room 211
    110 8th Street
    Troy, NY 12080
    P - 518.276.2829
    C - 410.991.6728
    e - ***@***.***
    https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/3nd-working-group-collaboration-meeti...
    (***@***.***, ***@***.***, ***@***.***):
    email: ***@***.***
    http://ipelsdf1.lsdf.kit.edu
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/3rd-working-group-collaboration-meetin...

  • Simon Hodson's picture

    Author: Simon Hodson

    Date: 04 May, 2015

    Dear Rainer, all;
    I have hung fire on confirming because of other commitments and it is now clear that I will not be able to attend the Karlsruhe meeting.
    With very best wishes,
    Simon.
    ___________________________
    CODATA: International Collaboration for Open Scientific Data, an information leaflet http://bit.ly/codata_info_14-11
    ___________________________
    Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org
    E-Mail: ***@***.*** | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
    Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
    Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
    Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59
    CODATA (ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

  • Carole Palmer's picture

    Author: Carole Palmer

    Date: 04 May, 2015

    I regret that I will not be able to join you for the collaboration meeting.
    On 4 May 2015, at 14:36, fontaine <***@***.***> wrote:
[...]

  • Rebecca Lawrence's picture

    Author: Rebecca Lawrence

    Date: 04 May, 2015

    I am sorry to say that I also will not be able to make this meeting.
    Best wishes
    Rebecca
[...]
    Faculty of 1000 and F1000 are trading names of Faculty of 1000 Limited. This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. Faculty of 1000 Limited does not accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Faculty of 1000 Limited. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Faculty of 1000 Limited by means of e-mail communication. Faculty of 1000 Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 3739756 Registered Office Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London W1T 4LB

submit a comment