  • Johannes Keizer's picture

    Author: Johannes Keizer

    Date: 13 Apr, 2015

    We just got Friday the OK from the Gates Foundation to organize a workshop on Agricultural vocabularies the 2rd and 3rd of July. For logistic reasons of the foundation we cannot change to other dates. Some of the participants would overlap. The solution could be to decide immediately, who will participate in which workshop. The vocabulary workshop should not exceed more than 25 participants.
    johannes
    Sent: 13 April 2015 10:13
    To: ***@***.***; ***@***.***; Keizer, Johannes (OPCC); Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier; Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard Allan James (CIMMYT); Vassilis Protonotarios; ***@***.***; ***@***.***; Wheat Data Interoperability WG
    Subject: [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next workshop in France
    Dear All,
    Thanks so much for filling in the doodle poll. The 2 and 3 of July happened to be the most convenient dates for the workshop. Please, book these dates. We will come back to you with the details regarding the organisation.
    Regards.
    On behalf of the WDI working group co-chairs
    Le 24/03/2015 14:54, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
    Dear All,
    please remind to fill in the poll for our next workshop. Thank you.
    Esther
    Le 19/03/2015 11:18, Esther Dzalé Yeumo Kaboré a écrit :
    Dear All,
    this is to invite you to fill in the following poll so we can find 2 days for our next workshop in France (Montpellier or Versailles, depending on the budget we will have): http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf
    Thank you in advance.
    Best,
    Esther
    --
    --
    --
    --
    [cid:***@***.***]
    [cid:***@***.***]
    Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE
    Chef de projet / Project manager
    ***@***.***
    Direction déléguée à l'IST / Scientific Information department
    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    RD10
    78 026 Versailles cedex
    France
    www.inra.fr

  • Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

    Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

    Date: 14 Apr, 2015

    Dear All,
    After discussing with Johannes, we would like to propose to change the
    dates for the workshop on Wheat vocabularies to the 29th and 30th of
    June. Is there any chance that those who are not available that 2 days
    make some arrangements? We apologize for any inconvenience that could be
    caused by this change. The workshop on Agricultural vovabularies is
    important to many of us and can not be moved. Thanks for your comprehension.
    Regards,
    The co-chairs.

  • Chris Rawlings's picture

    Author: Chris Rawlings

    Date: 14 Apr, 2015

    Esther
    I am a bit confused. Do you mean that you want to change the date of the Wheat Data Interoperabilty group to 29th 30 June, leaving the Vocabularies meeting for the 2nd 3rd July as Johannes indicated.
    Chris
[...]
    Rothamsted Research is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England at Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2JQ under the registration number 2393175 and a not for profit charity number 802038.

    Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

    Date: 14 Apr, 2015

    Hi Chris,
    yes, we would like to change the date of the Wheat Data
    Interoperabilty group to 29th 30 June, leaving the Vocabularies
    meeting for the 2nd 3rd July as Johannes indicated.
    Esther
    [1] mailto:***@***.***-groups.org
    [2] mailto:***@***.***-groups.org
    [3] mailto:***@***.***
    [4] mailto:***@***.***
    [5] mailto:***@***.***
    [6] mailto:***@***.***
    [7] mailto:***@***.***-groups.org
    [8] mailto:***@***.***-groups.org
    [9] mailto:***@***.***
    [10] mailto:***@***.***
    [11] http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf
    [12] mailto:
    [13] http://www.inra.fr
    [14] mailto:
    [15] http://www.inra.fr
    [16] mailto:
    [17] http://www.inra.fr

  • Laurel Cooper's picture

    Author: Laurel Cooper

    Date: 14 Apr, 2015

    Hello all,
    This date should work for my schedule, as long I I can modify my
    existing ticket.  Do we know whether it will be in Montpelier or
    Paris-Versailles?
    --
    Laurel (Lol) Cooper, PhD
    Bioinformatics Scientist, The Planteome Project
    [1] mailto:***@***.***-groups.org
    [2] mailto:***@***.***-groups.org
    [3] mailto:***@***.***
    [4] mailto:***@***.***
    [5] mailto:***@***.***
    [6] mailto:***@***.***
    [7] mailto:***@***.***-groups.org
    [8] mailto:***@***.***-groups.org
    [9] mailto:***@***.***
    [10] mailto:***@***.***
    [11] http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf
    [12] mailto:
    [13] http://www.inra.fr
    [14] mailto:
    [15] http://www.inra.fr
    [16] mailto:
    [17] http://www.inra.fr
    [18] http://www.planteome.org

  • Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

    Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

    Date: 23 Apr, 2015

    Dear All,
    we would like to hold a meeting online the first week in May, in order
    to review the cookbook and plan the workshop. The workshop will be held
    the 29-30 of June in Paris.
    Please fill in the doodle poll at the following to find a date for the
    meeting online: http://doodle.com/y4u3t58niae3uuwk
    Regards.
    Esther on behalf of the co-chairs.

  • Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

    Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

    Date: 04 May, 2015

    Dear All,
    according to your votes, the meeting online will be held next Thursday
    (7 May) from 16:30 to 17:30 Paris time (GMT + 2 hours) by Skype. Please
    note my skype login: edzaleyeumo.
    The agenda is the following: review the cookbook (what is missing),
    discuss the agenda of the workshop, any other subject.
    Kind regards.

    Author: Chris Rawlings

    Date: 05 May, 2015

    Dear esther
    I must apologise to you and others, but I am not going to be able to attend the skype call this afternoon after all..
    Best wishes
    Chris