Reminder of our FAIR4ML IG Monthly meeting

Dear everyone,
This is a quick reminder for our upcoming monthly FAIR4ML IG call tomorrow
Monday, September 25th (fourth Monday of the month at 16:00 - either CET or
CEST depending on which is active at the time) - my apologies for the late
reminder.
Agenda:

p9NU/edit#heading=h.pa5ghl4gqvv8>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kz87PmmFMBo4CpqtDPbHaA_j3r6ybqAO20dX...
9NU/edit#heading=h.15mre85hl17x
Connection details:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81655024823
Meeting ID: 816 5502 4823
Passcode: 691325
One tap mobile
+16469313860,,81655024823#,,,,*691325# US
+16694449171,,81655024823#,,,,*691325# US
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdwTXzsiZp
Looking forward to our discussion!
Warm regards,
Fotis

  • Daniel Garijo's picture

    Author: Daniel Garijo

    Date: 24 Sep, 2023

    Hi Fotis, all
    I can chair if no one steps in. From my side, I contacted Joaquin from
    OpenML to join the hackathon Leyla is organizing, but he was not available.
    I have also collected three papers that deal with the representation of ML
    experiments so we can add them to the literature review.
    This week is the Open Science Fair in Madrid, so maybe some regular
    attendees won't be able to make our regular call.
    Best,
    Daniel
    El dom., 24 sept. 2023 3:06 p. m., fpsom via FAIR for Machine Learning

  • Johan van Soest's picture

    Author: Johan van Soest

    Date: 25 Sep, 2023

    Hi all,
    I am trying to join, however Monday afternoons are a bit problematic (structurally). Getting kids from daycare at the same moment.
    Best,
    Johan
    Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kz87PmmFMBo4CpqtDPbHaA_j3r6ybqAO20dX...
    --