  • Dimitri Szabo's picture

    Author: Dimitri Szabo

    Date: 23 Mar, 2023

    Hello and thanks for the great session at the plenary !

    Do you already know when will next month meeting happen ?

    Best,

    Dimitri Szabo

  • Mingfang Wu's picture

    Author: Mingfang Wu

    Date: 23 Mar, 2023

    Hello Dimitri and All,
    Thank you and all of those who were able to participate in the group
    session yesterday. As Dmitri said, it was a great session with such great
    energy throughout the session.
    For those members who were unable to participate, here is the short summary
    of the session:
    *"The session continued our group’s monthly call, it started with a short
    introduction to the group and group activity. 80% of session time was
    contributed to the discussion of the working draft Ten simple rules for
    data repositories/catalogues to improve data discoverability
    .
    Participants contributed valuable ideas and suggestions to shape and
    advance this work."*
    *We gathered many ideas and contents to advance the work on ten rules. We
    will focus our efforts for the next 6 (monthly) calls, aiming to have a
    ready version for the next plenary #21 in October. *
    *The group has a regular monthly call on the third Wednesday of each month,
    starting 12pm UTC, for an hour. The next one is the19th April. *
    *We will send a reminder email of the meeting a couple of days ahead of
    each meeting. *
    *In between the calls, we encourage you, especially those who were unable
    to join the monthly calls, to add your ideas and suggestions to the
    above **Google
    doc on ten rules.*
    *Kind regards,*
    *Kathleen, Fotis and Ming*
    On Fri, Mar 24, 2023 at 12:05 AM Dimitri Szabo via Data Discovery Paradigms
    IG <***@***.***-groups.org> wrote:

submit a comment