University of São Paulo at São Carlos
São Carlos, SP, Brazil
http://www.cemeai.icmc.usp.br/andre

On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 at 11:27, Francis P. Crawley via Artificial Intelligence
and Data Visitation (AIDV) WG <***@***.***-groups.org> wrote:

  • Francis P. Crawley's picture

    Author: Francis P. Crawley

    Date: 06 Dec, 2022

    Dear André and everyone,
    André, indeed, we should all be proud of the work we are doing in our small AIDV-WG.
    Everyone, as with our other session that was accepted yesterday (AI in Data Policy and Data Governance: Designing Research Methodologies for Crisis Situations), please visit the description for the session ‘The Ethics of AI and Data Visitation: Building Blocks for Data Commons and Open Science’ on the RDA website and let us know if you have any suggestions for the specific topics, agenda, and speakers. Again, if you plan to be in Gothenburg, Sweden, for the conference, let us know that as well.
    We want these sessions to have full involvement from, and portray well, the EOSC-Future / RDA AIDV-WG.
    Kind regards,
    Francis (also on behalf of Elif, Claudia, and Tshiamo)
    Francis P. Crawley
    Co-chair, EOSC-Future / RDA Artificial Intelligence & Data Visitation Working Group (AIDV-WG)
    GCPA & SIDCER
    BE-3010 Leuven, Belgium
    Telephone: +32 495 23 11 11 (also for WhatsApp)