Next call of the RDA Research Metadata Schemas (maintenance) WG: 17 August 20:00 UTC

Greetings All,
Our August call will be on 17 August at 20:00 UTC (your local time

)
Here is the agenda
,
we will focus on a general update of the group's activities.
Let me know if you have anything you want to add to the agenda.
Zoom link:
https://monash.zoom.us/j/86343950822?pwd=YVo0MkcxTnY0d3JrdjFZVFVqeEZ5Zz09

(Meeting ID: 863 4395 0822 and passcode: 151339)
Kind regards,
The group co-chairs: Adam, Leyla, Sarala and Mingfang
--
Dr Mingfang Wu
*Australian Research Data Commons * T: +61 3 9902

Physical address: Monash University, Building T, Ground Floor, 100 Sir John
Monash Drive, Caulfield East, VIC 3145

  • Cassia Trojahn's picture

    Author: Cassia Trojahn

    Date: 18 Aug, 2022

    Dear all,
    I could not participate in the meeting yesterday but i'm interested in follow the activities of the group.
    I read the minutes and hope be available for the next meeting.
    Thanks in advance
    Cassia
    Le Mardi, Août 16, 2022 10:01 CEST, mingfang via Research Metadata Schemas WG <***@***.***-groups.org> a écrit:

submit a comment