  • Sandra Gesing's picture

    Author: Sandra Gesing

    Date: 30 Sep, 2021

    Dear all,
    we looked at the times for our two sessions and we are planned for Breakout
    1 and Breakout 10. We have a large community also in the Americas and these
    two breakouts are both bad for the Americas. Breakout 1 would be great for
    Europe and Australia but we would like to switch Breakout 10 for Breakout
    8. This breakout would fit well for the Americas and Europe.
    Thanks,
    Sandra
    Sandra Gesing
    Scientific Outreach and DEI Lead
    Discovery Partner Institute
    University of Illinois Chicago
    Phone: 1-312-668-9041
    http://sandra-gesing.com/
    On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 11:46 AM Secretariat via Virtual Research
    Environment IG (VRE-IG) <***@***.***-groups.org> wrote:

submit a comment