OGC A/UxS

Hi Jane,
As I'm sure you've heard, we are having an OGC TC/PC Virtual meeting week, 15-23 June 2020.
The joint Aviation and Unmanned Systems Domain Working Group meeting time slot is 17 June 14:30-16:00 EDT,
and I would be delighted if you could present an update on your work in both RDA and ESIP.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Stay safe, be well,
Don
Don Sullivan
NASA Ames Research Center
Bldg N245, Rm 131a/MS 245-4
P.O. Box 1
Moffett Federal Airfield, CA 94035-0001
Office: +1 650 604 0526
Mobile: +1 650 714 9742
email: ***@***.***
- Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
"Scientists seek to understand what is, engineers seek to create what never was."
- Theodore Karman
On 4/27/20, 1:14 PM, "***@***.***-groups.org on behalf of jwyngaard via Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems’ Data IG" <***@***.***-groups.org> wrote:
Dear colleagues
witin the Horizon2020 MASC-ITN project Train2Wind I have gor funding for
a three year PhD and a 18 month research fellowship dedicated to the
development and test of a drone-based turbulence measurement system.
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/185718/phd-position-in-ex...
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/186368/short-term-fellows...
Would be great if you could distribute this among relevant colleagues
and in particular examined master students.
Cheers
Jochen
--
Prof. Dr. Joachim Reuder
Geophysical Institute, and Bergen Offshore Wind Centre,

  • Jane Wyngaard's picture

    Author: Jane Wyngaard

    Date: 18 May, 2020

    Hi Don
    Thanks for the invite. We'd hoped to actually come to this meeting, we'd
    definitely like to present.
    Many thanks,
    Jane
    Jane Wyngaard, PhD
    Embedded Systems Engineer & Data Technologist
    Center for Research Computing
    University of Notre Dame
    On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 5:22 PM Sullivan, Donald V. (ARC-SGE) <

submit a comment