RDA COVID-19 Software Subgroup Call

Groups audience:

Dear all,
first of all, many thanks for your interest and participation to the RDA
COVID-19 Software Subgroup. As we only have just a few weeks in front of us
until a final draft release, we would like to invite you to a working call
this Tuesday, May 5th at 20:00 UTC (local time here
)
in order to get your feedback and comments on the long version on good
practice for research software

.
All documents prepared in this subgroup so far, are available here in their
current form:
1. Good practice for research software - 2 pager, 23 April

and the corresponding long version

2. Research software recommendations for policy makers

3. Navigation trees around recommended good practices for research
software, available resources and additional information

We will be using zoom for our call; the URL is this:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81303290007?pwd=WGJ6ZXR2Y0pIVzFiRE5WR2F1RFUrUT09
A provisional agenda, based on issues and comments withing the long version
document, will be send before the call.
Kind regards,
Fotis, Hugh and Michelle
--
Fotis E. Psomopoulos
Assistant Research Professor

  • Sandra Gesing's picture

    Author: Sandra Gesing

    Date: 01 May, 2020

    Dear Fotis,
    do you plan for the call on Tuesday or Thursday? The email says Tuesday, 5
    May, while the timezone converter shows Thursday, 7 May. Just to make
    sure;-)
    Thanks,
    Sandra
    Sandra Gesing
    Associate Research Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
    Computational Scientist, Center for Research Computing
    University of Notre Dame
    http://www3.nd.edu/~sgesing
    On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 2:58 AM fpsom via RDA-COVID19-Software <

  • Fotis Psomopoulos's picture

    Author: Fotis Psomopoulos

    Date: 01 May, 2020

    Dear all,
    my apologies - there was an issue with the date/time converter.
    Our call is planned for this *Tuesday, May 5th at 20:00 UTC* (correct link
    to local time here

    ).
    Kind regards,
    Fotis