Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 4:05 PM
To: ***@***.***
Subject: You are now subscribed to 'RDA-COVID19-Omics'
Galia Weidl,
You are now a member in the group 'RDA-COVID19-Omics' located at https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/rda-covid19-omics
[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-an... Virenfrei. www.avast.com

  • Natalie Meyers's picture

    Author: Natalie Meyers

    Date: 15 Apr, 2020

    Hi Galia,
    Our first virtual RDA COVID Omics subgroup meeting will be Thursday 12:00
    UTC | 14 CEST | 8:00 am EDT
    Please Join us then via Zoom Meeting
    https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78059795669?pwd=emFLQi9LZUFPMWZMQWdsa0RsdTRxUT09
    Meeting ID: 780 5979 5669
    Password: 202020
    Find your local dial-in number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/f3G4afQNU
    Future meetings will be noticed via this forum and via the omics page event
    listings. You may have to be logged into the rd-alliance website to see the
    full notices and virtual meeting passwords.
    [image: image.png]
    We are looking forward to talking with you Thursday. Please contact us if
    you have questions or ideas to share before the meeting, To mail the whole
    group use: ****@***.***-groups.org
    *
    Sincerely,
    Natalie & Rob
    *Rob Hooft: ***@***.***

    @rwwh*
    *Natalie Meyers: ***@***.***

    @nkmeyers*
    On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 9:46 AM Galia Weidl via RDA-COVID19-Omics <
    ***@***.***-groups.org> wrote:

submit a comment