webinar link, please

  • Simon Parker's picture

    Author: Simon Parker

    Date: 15 Apr, 2020

    https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/903049133
    Sent: 15 April 2020 13:36
    To: ***@***.***-groups.org
    Subject: [rda-covid19-clinical] webinar link, please
    Hi,
    can you send me the webinar link. I cannot find it.
    Thanks,
    Galia Weidl
    [Image removed by sender.]
    Virenfrei. www.avast.com
    NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose. We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you. Cancer Research UK Registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SC041666), the Isle of Man (1103) and Jersey (247) A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales (4325234) and the Isle of Man (5713F). Registered Office Address: 2 Redman Place, London, E20 1JQ

submit a comment