Rif: [rda-pid-ig] virtual plenary session for PID IG?

    You are here

Groups audience:

I would attend depending on time slot and date.

From Italy.

Regards,

Iolanda

***@***.***-groups.org ha scritto: -----

A: ***@***.***-groups.orgDa: "aburton via PID IG" <***@***.***-groups.org>Inviato da: ***@***.***-groups.orgData: 20/03/2020 07.17AMOggetto: [rda-pid-ig] virtual plenary session for PID IG?

Hi PID-IG,
RDA is running some of the cancelled Melbourne sessions online over the next little while.
What would you think about running our PID-IG session?  We don't have timing etc yet, so this is just an 'in principle' question as to whether you would attend or be able to present a virtual plenary session.
The Melbourne program could be changed, but here is what we had planned:

  1. Intro and PID IG for newcomers (Adrian Burton)
  2. PID System Updates
    1. PIDs for Instruments: discussing the adoption of PIDINST WG output (Markus Stocker, Ted Habermann)
    2. ROR: Research Organisations Registry (Maria Gould)
    3. DataCite (John Chodacki)
  3. PID user snapshots
    1. PID best practices: European Space Agency (Iolanda Maggio)
    2. Enterprise PID initiatives: Commonwealth Scientific Industrial Research Organisation (Kathryn Unsworth)
    3. PID policies: European Open Science Cloud (Sarah Jones)
    4. PID decision support framework: (Natasha Simons, ARDC)
  4. Discussion: What is working? How do we know? Where there are still gaps or uncertainties?

Your thoughts?
Would you attend?
Could you present?

cheers,
Adrian

--

Dr Adrian Burton ,
Director,

ARDC acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands that we live and work on across Australia and pays its respect to Elders past and present.

--

Dr Adrian Burton
Australian Research Data Commons
T: +61 2 6125 6659 |M: +61 404 016 407| E: ***@***.*** | W:  ardc.edu.au

Australian National Data Service, Australian National University, 9 Liversidge Street, Acton, ACT 2601, Australia

<***@***.***-groups.org>

personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (***@***.***).

  • Ruth Duerr's picture

    Author: Ruth Duerr

    Date: 24 Mar, 2020

    Ditto!

  • Ricarda Braukmann's picture

    Author: Ricarda Braukmann

    Date: 30 Mar, 2020

    Dear Adrian and others,
    I was wondering if there are already plans for an IG meeting at the digital RDA.
    I would be happy to help organize if help is needed.
    Best wishes,
    Ricarda
    ---
    Ricarda Braukmann, PhD
    Program leader social sciences
    +31 6 133 497 17
    ***@***.***
    Working days: Monday - Thursday
    DANS: Netherlands Institute for Permanent Access to Digital Research Resources
    Anna van Saksenlaan 51 | 2593 HW The Hague | +31 70 349 44 50 | ***@***.*** | dans.knaw.nl
    DANS is an institute of the Dutch Academy KNAW and funding organisation NWO.
    [signature_1695314089]
    DANS is celebrating 15 years driven by data. Curious about all the things we do and did? Click here!
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of rduerr via PID IG <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Reply to: "***@***.***" <***@***.***>
    Date: Tuesday, 24 March 2020 at 19:23
    To: "***@***.***-groups.org" <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rda-pid-ig] Rif: [rda-pid-ig] virtual plenary session for PID IG?
    Ditto!
    On 3/24/20 12:20 PM, i.maggio via PID IG wrote:
    I would attend depending on time slot and date.
    From Italy.
    Regards,
    Iolanda
    A: ***@***.***-groups.org
    Da: "aburton via PID IG"
    Inviato da: ***@***.***-groups.org
    Data: 20/03/2020 07.17AM
    Oggetto: [rda-pid-ig] virtual plenary session for PID IG?
[...]
    [Image removed by sender.]
    [Image removed by sender.]
    [Image removed by sender.]
    [Image removed by sender.]
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/pid-ig/post/virtual-plenary-session-pi...
    personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (***@***.***).
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/pid-ig/post/rif-rda-pid-ig-virtual-ple...

  • Sarah Jones's picture

    Author: Sarah Jones

    Date: 30 Mar, 2020

    Yes, if you have dates for this please let me know.
    I was due to speak about the EOSC PID policy but given the rescheduling, one of the lead authors may be able to do it now. Happy to liaise and arrange a talk
    All best
    Sarah
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of rduerr via PID IG <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Reply to: "***@***.***" <***@***.***>
    Date: Tuesday, 24 March 2020 at 19:23
    To: "***@***.***-groups.org" <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Ditto!
    On 3/24/20 12:20 PM, i.maggio via PID IG wrote:
    I would attend depending on time slot and date.
    From Italy.
    Regards,
    Iolanda
    A: ***@***.***-groups.org
    Da: "aburton via PID IG"
    Inviato da: ***@***.***-groups.org
    Data: 20/03/2020 07.17AM
[...]

  • Natasha Simons's picture

    Author: Natasha Simons

    Date: 30 Mar, 2020

    Hi Ricarda,
    Yes, I'm working on scheduling it now. Will keep you posted.
    Thanks for the offer to help,
    Natasha
    Natasha Simons
    Associate Director, Skilled Workforce
    M +61 411 325 295
    ***@***.*** | ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0635-1998 |
    Tw: @n_simons
    ardc.edu.au
    [image: ardc.edu.au]

    ARDC acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands
    that we live and work on across Australia and pays its respect
    to Elders past and present.
    On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 10:44 PM RBraukmann via PID IG <
    ***@***.***-groups.org> wrote:

submit a comment