From: ***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 2:00 PM
To: ***@***.***-groups.org
Cc: Brandon Whitehead <***@***.***>; ***@***.***
Subject: [rda-agrisemantics-wg] RE: [rda-agrisemantics-wg] agrisemantics group call for a paper based on the group...
Dear all,
Here a brief summary of yesterday's call.
Present: Caterina, Sophie, Brandon, Catherine, Leyla, Romain.
Regrets: Clement
Agreements:
· The paper will go to the Data Science Journal, special issue on RDA results. https://datascience.codata.org/collections/special/research-data-allianc...
o Research paper, max 8000 words (= ~15-16 pages)
· Aiming at submitting by Feb 2020
· Collaborative writing environment: googledrive doc + Paperpile connected to Zotero. Layela setting up a group repo on Zotero.
· Working space: folder "DSJ_paper" inside the Agrisemantics WG folder. Read-only link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jG5UPOh3wxqtxBvcKpVgvi4-COtAE3t7...
o The folder contains:
§ a mindmap generated during the call, with a draft structure of the paper + other notes
§ a doc for the draft paper
o Everybody who's got writing rights on the main folder will have writing rights on this folder
o Contributions are expected as suggestions or as comments. Either way, please only contribute as identified user (logged in), so that the other can see who authored that comment or edits
o American English
· Duty sharing will be done on a voluntary basis: add your name next to the section to which you want to contribute, start writing
§ For some parts of the paper, let's use material from the 3 deliverables produced in Agrisemantics. Some material will be new. See draft.
· Next calls: https://rendez-vous.renater.fr/agrisemantics :
o Tue Dec 17th, 4.30pm CET
o Tue Jan 7th, 4.30pm CET
o Tue Jan 21th, 4.30pm CET
o Tue Feb 04th, 4.30pm CET
· By next call, in two weeks time, we will touch base on progress and re-define organization as needed
I hope this summary reflects well our conversation. Should I have forgotten something, please feel free to integrate my notes.
Thank you all, and looking forward to continuing on this!
Best
Caterina
    Author: Caterina Caracciolo

    Author: Leyla Jael Castro

    Date: 19 Dec, 2019

    Dear Caterina,
    I am so sorry I missed the call on Tuesday.
    Are there any minutes I can look at? When are we meeting again? Any action
    points for next meeting?
    I saw there are some contributions to the text already so I will go through
    it and add comments. Please do remember to add DOIs, PubMed ids, or links
    so I will take them and start creating the references list.
    Kind regards,

    Author: Caterina Caracciolo

    Date: 19 Dec, 2019

    Dear Leyla - Happy to hear from you!
    All - Please find my notes from the call below, and feel free to integrate them as you consider appropriate.
    Present: Caterina, Catherine, Clement, Romain
    Regrets: Sophie
    Goal of the call was to discuss contributions to the draft made so far, and do a reality check on the distribution of load/timeline etc.
    We have some contributions for sec. 1 (to be shortened), 3, and 4. Sec 2 and conclusions are empty.
    Agreed:
    - Minimize the amount of new content for this paper, so as to speed up its finalization and submission. Reuse as much as possible of the material already available, edited and enriched with bib ref so as to make it publishable.
    - Include a discussion on the relationship between the 39 hints and the fair principles, for the purpose of contextualizing our work and emphasizing what is new in the Hints (mentioned: attention to tools and to the human side of creating/managing data and metadata). Such a discussion will go the final section of the paper (conclusions/discussion) and use the table started off by Romain, simplified as possible.
    Clement suggested that the structure of the paper could be further simplified and will try and make a proposal soon. Until, we can safely continue on the core parts of the paper (Intro, Results, Conclusions).
    Next call is confirmed for Tue, Jan 7th, 4:3CET, at: https://rendez-vous.renater.fr/agrisemantics
    The following calls will be on:
    o Tue Jan 21th, 4.30pm CET
    o Tue Feb 04th, 4.30pm CET
    I look forward to talking to you all next year. Meanwhile, I wish you all very nice holidays, a very peaceful end of this 2019 and a joyful 2020!!!
    Caterina for the chairs
    I am so sorry I missed the call on Tuesday.
    Are there any minutes I can look at? When are we meeting again? Any action points for next meeting?
    I saw there are some contributions to the text already so I will go through it and add comments. Please do remember to add DOIs, PubMed ids, or links so I will take them and start creating the references list.
    Kind regards,
    On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 2:08 PM catecara via Agrisemantics WG <***@***.***-groups.org> wrote:
    Kind reminder.
    Best