Von: Magagna Barbara
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2019 08:55
An: ***@***.***-groups.org
Betreff: Updates regarding Case Statement and Work Plan
Wichtigkeit: Hoch
Hi all,
there are two issues that I want to highlight.
1. There was a main concern expressed by Michael Diepenbroek. He thinks we won‘t be able to develop an interoperability framework without fundings.
Well I must admit that this term is not well defined and could be interpreted differently. What is meant here is a conceptual framework, not a technical implementation. Also Interoperability Framework is a term used in the KOINE proposal, which might be resubmitted and we don’t want to use this outside that consortium. So I would suggest to use instead: conceptual framework for interoperable observable property terminology. I hope you can agree. If you have strong arguments against this term please write back to me with a better suggestion to be used in the case statement preferrably before midnight (CEST) this eveining, but at latest by tomorrow 10:00.
2. I am revising the work plan and templates for collecting user stories and semantic representations till Thursday 24 Oct, please check this document, if you want to contribute and review: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qRU891S9-nXMzJiPWFsucIwNDDIq6oAG35PF...
Thanks!!
Best regards,
Barbara
Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

  • Robert Huber's picture

    Author: Robert Huber

    Date: 20 Oct, 2019

    Hi Barbara,
    maybe ‚interoperability framework concept‘ is what we could achieve within
    a RDA working group?
    best regards,
    Robert
    On Sunday, October 20, 2019, mabablue via InteroperAble Descriptions of
    Observable Property Terminology WG (I-ADOPT WG) <***@***.***-groups.org>
    wrote:
    --
    Dr. Robert Huber,
    PANGAEA - www.pangaea.de

  • LUCIA MONA's picture

    Author: LUCIA MONA

    Date: 21 Oct, 2019

    Dear Barbara
    I also prefer the option 2.
    Ciao
    Lucia
    Dr. Lucia Mona
    CNR-IMAA
    C.da S. Loja
    I- 85050 Tito Scalo (PZ)
    Italy
    Phone: +39 0971427257
    Fax: +39 0971427271
    Il 20/10/2019 10:43, mabablue via InteroperAble Descriptions of

submit a comment