  • Romain DAVID's picture

    Author: Romain DAVID

    Date: 22 May, 2019

     Dear RDA-SHARC members, > > Has anyone planned to attend the CODATA 2019 meeting 'Towards > next-generation data-driven science: policies, practices and platforms', > in Beijing, China, 19-20 September 2019? > > Anne-Cambon Thomsen will organise a session there about 'Expert views on > evaluating data sharing efforts and practices: an international dialogue > fostered by an interest group of the research data alliance'. You are > very welcome to participate if interested. Please let us know as soon as > possible... > > Best, Laurence > > > -- > Laurence Mabile, Chef de projet/Project manager > > UMR1027 Inserm - Université Paul Sabatier / Toulouse III, > Epidémiologie et analyses en santé publique. > Equipe Trajectoires d'innovations en santé : enjeux bioéthiques et impact > en santé publique > Equipe EQUITY > > Faculté de médecine > 37 allées Jules Guesde 31062 Toulouse Cedex 9, France > > Tel : +33 (0)5 61 14 56 47 > > Fax : +33 (0)5 61 14 56 23 > > E-mail : ***@***.***-tlse3.fr > > > > -- > Full post: > > https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/sharing-rewards-and-credit-sharc-ig/po... > Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist > Stop emails for this post: > https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/63323 > >

  • Alison Specht's picture

    Author: Alison Specht

    Date: 22 May, 2019

    Bonjour à tous (hi to everyone),
    At this point in time I do not think I shall be attending, although I can point some I know are towards the session, which sounds great.
    For a poster, Romain. Maybe we could submit a slightly revised version of the one presented to RDA13 as it is a slightly different audience.
    How is the survey going? Reminder to those who have not spared the time as yet!
    Best wishes,
    Alison
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of "Romain_David_13 via Sharing Rewards and Credit (SHARC) IG" <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 6:43 pm
    To: "lmabile via Sharing Rewards and Credit (SHARC) IG" <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [sharc-ig] quick question
    ça me fait penser : elle pourrait aussi y soumettre un poster?
    Ou peut être est ce trop tard?