BDA IG Telecom set for Feb 7

Groups audience:

All:
Based on the doodle poll, we will have our next telecom on Friday Feb 7 9:00-10:00AM US Central Time.
Please use the following link for the telecom.
https://rd-alliance.org/webconference-big-data-analytics-ig.html
PLEASE NOTE - you will need an RDA site account to be able to access the web conference capability.
Tentative Agenda:
* Recap of recent events (Rahul)
* New Big Data Working Group - (Wo Chang)
* Possible synergy with ESIP Big Data Cluster (Steve Kempler)
* Plenary sessions (Peter/Wo)
* Review of slides from Washington and next steps (Morris)
See you all there.
best,
Rahul, Morris and Peter
-------------------------------
Dr. Rahul Ramachandran
DAAC Manager
Global Hydrology Research Center
Earth Science Office (ZP11)
NASA / Marshall Space Flight Center
Huntsville, Alabama 35812
(w) 256.961.7620
(c ) 256.520.0198
www.linkedin.com/in/rramachandran05/

  • Wo  Chang's picture

    Author: Wo Chang

    Date: 31 Jan, 2014

    Rahul,
    Thanks for setting up the meeting agenda and the conf. call!
    Just a quick question: when you say you need an RDA site account, if I have registered with the 2nd Plenary, is this the RDA site account? If not, please provide me a link to register the RDA site account. Many thanks!
    --Wo