DMP Common Standards - Model development in progress - online meeting

Groups audience:

Dear colleagues,
We have been recently progressing with the common DMP model and would like
to get in sync with you. We would like to invite you to join a call.
In the call we would like to walk you through the model, discuss it, and get
feedback.
Please indicate your availability by Friday EOB:
https://doodle.com/poll/ramnun6afcqp6uui
The current version of the model can be found here:
https://www.lucidchart.com/invitations/accept/ee26bc71-01a6-442a-b946-5b...
0fb926
We encourage you to take a look at it before the call. You can also add
comments to the model.
Its current form aims at giving the possibility to model a wide range of
cases. For example, DMPs can be connected to Projects, but don't have to.
DMPs can be of different granularity, but don't' have to, etc.
Please note that the model itself cannot be to restrictive and cannot set
constrains stemming from business needs. Those constraints must be set on a
higher level, for example, in the logic of software that uses this model.
We have also identified areas in the model that may require inputs from
other RDA groups. For example, modelling "Security and Privacy" issues could
become a topic for discussion beyond our group.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tomasz Miksa
Paul Walk
Peter Neish
P.S. Australian participants will also have a chance to discuss the model
with Peter during the upcoming IDCC conference in Melbourne. More details
will follow!

  • Philipp Conzett's picture

    Author: Philipp Conzett

    Date: 16 Jan, 2019

    I cannot see any content in lucidchart.

    Best,
    Philipp

  • Tomasz Miksa's picture

    Author: Tomasz Miksa

    Date: 18 Jan, 2019

    Hi everyone!
    Thank you very much for all the votes. Friday, 25.01 at 1pm CET is the winning option.
    We will provide connection details later.
    We look forward to seeing you!
    Tomasz Miksa