  • Wo  Chang's picture

    Author: Wo Chang

    Date: 28 Jan, 2014

    Dear Rahul,
    Thanks for setting up this telecon!
    Question: do you want this call to be restricted to BDA-IG or you want to include BDI-WG?
    If you want to include BDI-WG, I could inform them since most of our members are not on your reflector yet.
    If is needed, I could also set up the web-based telecon so people from Europe can use VOIP. Just let me know.
    Thanks.
    --Wo