  • Max Craglia's picture

    Author: Max Craglia

    Date: 12 Nov, 2014

    Dear Chris,
    I am not sure I will be able to travel to Scan Diego, so difficult to express an opinion. In principle, I think that if there is an opportunity to meet face-to-face, then we should take it.
    Max
    Massimo Craglia
    European Commission
    DG Joint Research Centre
    Digital Earth and Reference Data Unit
    T.P.262, JRC, Via Fermi,
    21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
    Tel: +390332786269
    Fax: +390332786325
    ***@***.***
    International Journal of Spatial Data Infrastructures Research
    http://ijsdir.jrc.ec.europa.eu

  • Chris Pettit's picture

    Author: Chris Pettit

    Date: 13 Nov, 2014

    Dear All
    Max - thanks for letting us know.
    Also can I get an early indication of people who are planning on attending the meeting in San Diego. Please add your name below. If not confirmed but you are keen please put put your name with (TBC).
    1 – Chris Pettit
    Cheers
    Chris
    From: Massimo Craglia <***@***.***>
    Date: Wednesday, 12 November 2014 7:01 pm
    To: "***@***.***-groups.org" <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rda_urbanqli_wg] 5th Plenary San Diego 9-11th March 2015
    Dear Chris,
    I am not sure I will be able to travel to Scan Diego, so difficult to express an opinion. In principle, I think that if there is an opportunity to meet face-to-face, then we should take it.
    Max
    Massimo Craglia
    European Commission
    DG Joint Research Centre
    Digital Earth and Reference Data Unit
    T.P.262, JRC, Via Fermi,
    21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
    Tel: +390332786269
    Fax: +390332786325
    ***@***.***
    International Journal of Spatial Data Infrastructures Research
    http://ijsdir.jrc.ec.europa.eu
    On 11 Nov 2014, at 10:57 PM, cpettit wrote:
    Hi All
    RDA are currently organising the 5th Plenary in San Diego. We have been asked 2 questions
    1 - does your group want or need to meet face-to-face at P5?
    2 - does your group want to meet with other groups at P5?
    I would be suggesting we answer yes for the first. A good opportunity for a face to face catch up, but what do others think? Also, are there any other Working Groups we should try to catch up?
    Cheers
    Chris
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/urban-quality-life-indicators/post/5th...

  • Mark Fox's picture

    Author: Mark Fox

    Date: 13 Nov, 2014

    I plan on attending. How's the paper coming?
    Sent from my iPhone

submit a comment