Next PIT WG call: Thu 30. Jan, 15:00 CET

Groups audience:

Dear PIT,
we will have our next call on Thursday, Jan 30, 15:00 CET / 09:00 EST.
We will use the flash meeting again as this seems to work for everyone:
http://fm.ea-tel.eu/fm/0dde49-35942
Thanks again to Tom for reserving the meeting.
I'll try to continue with the API doc over the next days and pick up the
threads left over before christmas.
Best, Tobias
--
Tobias Weigel
Department of Data Management

  • Lars G. Svensson's picture

    Author: Lars G. Svensson

    Date: 14 Jan, 2014

    Apologies from me, I have a meeting I cannot move.
    Sorry,
    Lars

  • Matthias Razum's picture

    Author: Matthias Razum

    Date: 14 Jan, 2014

    I won't be able to make it either. My apologies.
    Matthias