Re: Wheat Data Interoperability workshop - Lastest informations

http-equiv="Content-Type">

Dear Esther and all the other,
It was very good to meet you all and work together in Versailles.  I
look forward to seeing you each again soon and continuing our
progress on the recommendations.
All the best, Laurel

On 10/3/14 8:23 AM, Esther DZALE YEUMO
wrote:

type="cite">

http-equiv="Content-Type">
Dear All,
Thank you again to have taken part in this working meeting. We
really appreciated every single contribution. While waiting for a
report of the working meeting, I send you the presentations which
were made.
All the best.
Esther

--

charset=windows-1252">

New',Courier,monospace; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal;
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
normal; line-height: 25px; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px;
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); display: inline !
important; float: none;">

--

charset=windows-1252">

--
Laurel (Lol) Cooper, PhD
Coordinator, Plant Ontology Consortium

Phone: 541-737-5272
Fax: 541-737-3573
Skype: cooperlol910

  • Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

    Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

    Date: 15 Oct, 2014

    http-equiv="Content-Type">

    Dear All,
    this is to propose a doodle for our next meeting (online) and submit
    a draft report of the workshop to your revision.
    Please follow this link (http://doodle.com/4ifrfhut38hz7fmm) for the
    doodle and this one
    (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vN8Fw6x-Dd0kwvBHdBe8g3LJYFke98NYEZuqbYapagI/edit#)
    for the report.
    Please do not hesitate to correct, complete and comment the report.
    Thanks in advance.
    Best,
    Esther

    charset=ISO-8859-1">

    --

    charset=ISO-8859-1">

    Le 03/10/2014 17:23, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :

    type="cite">

    http-equiv="Content-Type">
    Dear All,
    Thank you again to have taken part in this working meeting. We
    really appreciated every single contribution. While waiting for a
    report of the working meeting, I send you the presentations which
    were made.
    All the best.
    Esther

    --

    charset=ISO-8859-1">

    letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 25px; text-align: left;
    text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
    word-spacing: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
    display: inline ! important; float: none;">
    class="Apple-converted-space">

    --

    charset=ISO-8859-1">

  • Michael Alaux's picture

    Author: Michael Alaux

    Date: 16 Oct, 2014

    Thank to you all for this productive workshop !
    I twitted the photo taken by Odile:
    https://twitter.com/michaelalaux/status/520559788699430912/photo/1
    Time to read and complete the report (thanks Esther):
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vN8Fw6x-Dd0kwvBHdBe8g3LJYFke98NYEZuq...
    Best regards
    Michael

  • Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

    Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

    Date: 20 Oct, 2014

    http-equiv="Content-Type">

    Dear All,
    I would like to kindly remind you to answer the doodle survey for
    our next online meeting. Please follow this link:
    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
    href="http://doodle.com/4ifrfhut38hz7fmm">http://doodle.com/4ifrfhut38hz7fmm
    For those of you who participated in the workshop, please, also
    remind to have a look at the draft report here:
    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
    href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vN8Fw6x-Dd0kwvBHdBe8g3LJYFke98NYEZuqbYapagI/edit#">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vN8Fw6x-Dd0kwvBHdBe8g3LJYFke98NYEZuqbYapagI/edit#
    Thank you.
    Best,
    Esther

    charset=ISO-8859-1">

    --

    charset=ISO-8859-1">

    Le 15/10/2014 16:22, Esther Dzalé Yeumo Kaboré a écrit :

    type="cite">

    http-equiv="Content-Type">
    Dear All,
    this is to propose a doodle for our next meeting (online) and
    submit a draft report of the workshop to your revision.
    Please follow this link (
    class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
    href="http://doodle.com/4ifrfhut38hz7fmm">http://doodle.com/4ifrfhut38hz7fmm)
    for the doodle and this one (
    class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
[...]

  • Laurel Cooper's picture

    Author: Laurel Cooper

    Date: 21 Oct, 2014

    http-equiv="Content-Type">

    Dear Esther et al,
    Thank you for putting this together.  I will add a few notes and
    comments.  Mostly it looks quite complete.
    Best, Laurel