  • Nicholas Car's picture

    Author: Nicholas Car

    Date: 16 Mar, 2018

    Hi Paul,
    Here's where I'm up to:
    * Have raised semantic Storage Service descriptions with the W3C's Data Exchange WG (of while I'm a member)
    * DataX WG's consensus is such definitions outside of DXWG's scope
    * DXWG is expanding the DCAT Distribution semantics and will be considering inclusion of indicators for extension as well as how datasets may be obtained from data services, see issue https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/52
    * DXWG will produce a DCAT -> schema.org mapping. Experience with making such a mapping will help me make a mapping for our ontology
    * Have not met with Adrian Burton yet
    Chat in about 8 minutes!
    Nick
    On 14/3/18, 8:09 pm, "paul.millar=***@***.***-groups.org on behalf of paul"
    <***@***.***-groups.org on behalf of ***@***.***> wrote:
    Hi all,
    Could people send me a few sentences, bullet points, or a slide (or two)
    that describes their current status?
    This is so I can add this information to the "Update on our current
    status" talk, during our P11 session.
    Cheers,
    Paul.
    --