Next Storage Service Defn video meeting

  • Paul Millar's picture

    Author: Paul Millar

    Date: 13 Feb, 2018

    Hi all,
    Thanks for filling in the poll.
    Based on your feedback, it seems that this Thursday (February 15) at
    10:00 CET is the least inconvenient time for the majority of people
    (sorry Nick), so lets go for that slot.
    Preliminary agenda:
    1. Updates and introductions,
    2. Updating our Case-Statement,
    3. Preparation for our P11 session,
    4. Next meeting.
    Is there anything else we should discuss?
    Cheers,
    Paul.

  • David Antoš's picture

    Author: David Antoš

    Date: 15 Feb, 2018

    Hi all,
    Sorry if I missed it, but where/how do we meet?
    Thanks,
    D.A.
    --
    RNDr. David Antoš, Ph.D.
    Head of Data Storage Department, CESNET, a. l. e.

  • Paul Millar's picture

    Author: Paul Millar

    Date: 15 Feb, 2018

    Hi David,
    It's today, at 10:00 CET.
    The coordinates are below.
    Unfortunately, after an "upgrade" the video system now only support
    Chrome browser or the "CISCO meeting app".
    Cheers,
    Paul.
    ---
    You're invited to my online meeting.
    Click to join:
    https://meet.desy.de/invited.sf?secret=lR4zaRywak_e7EY1146thA&id=162290277
    Or call in:
    - Phone: +494089986060, then enter 162290277
    - Video system, Jabber or Lync: ***@***.***

  • Nicholas Car's picture

    Author: Nicholas Car

    Date: 15 Feb, 2018

    Hi all,
    Sorry about missing: I had a last-minute trip to Canberra (2hr flight) for a meeting tomorrow and was flying when the meeting was on. This doesn’t normally happen so I won’t miss future meetings at this time. Apologies.
    On the up-side, the meeting I’m flying down for is about semantic systems procurement and the Aust. Government is looking to invest in records management systems and then storage systems as a result.
    Please let me know any results from the meeting and I will make the next one!
    Nick
    On 15/2/18, 6:41 pm, "paul.millar=***@***.***-groups.org on behalf of paul"
    <***@***.***-groups.org on behalf of ***@***.***> wrote:
    Hi David,
    It's today, at 10:00 CET.
    The coordinates are below.
    Unfortunately, after an "upgrade" the video system now only support
    Chrome browser or the "CISCO meeting app".
    Cheers,
    Paul.
    ---
    You're invited to my online meeting.
    Click to join:
    https://meet.desy.de/invited.sf?secret=lR4zaRywak_e7EY1146thA&id=162290277
    Or call in:
    - Phone: +494089986060, then enter 162290277
    - Video system, Jabber or Lync: ***@***.***
    --
    Full post:
    https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/storage-service-definitions-wg/post/ne...

  • Paul Millar's picture

    Author: Paul Millar

    Date: 15 Feb, 2018

    Hi Nick,
    Hi Nick,
    On 15/02/18 11:54, ***@***.*** wrote:
    > Sorry about missing: I had a last-minute trip to Canberra (2hr
    > flight) for a meeting tomorrow and was flying when the meeting was
    > on. This doesn’t normally happen so I won’t miss future meetings at
    > this time. Apologies.
    Sure, no problem :)
    Hi Nick,
    On 15/02/18 11:54, ***@***.*** wrote:
    > Sorry about missing: I had a last-minute trip to Canberra (2hr
    > flight) for a meeting tomorrow and was flying when the meeting was
    > on. This doesn’t normally happen so I won’t miss future meetings at
    > this time. Apologies.
    Sure, no problem :)
    > On the up-side, the meeting I’m flying down for is about semantic
    > systems procurement and the Aust. Government is looking to invest in
    > records management systems and then storage systems as a result.
    That sounds very interesting. Let us know how you get on, there!
    I'm just about to circulate (the first draft of) the minutes.
    I guess the main points were that we started divvying up the work for
    the RDA P11 meeting, in Berlin. We plan to have a SKOS / Ontology
    section, which is really, a place-holder for exploring which
    technology(-ies) are most appropriate for describing a storage system.
    I believe you're easily the best qualified person for that section:
    would you be able to take charge of it?
    The other main point is we'll have a Doodle poll to decide our regular
    meeting slot. The slots are limited to (European) mornings, so you can
    attend. I'll send around a doodle poll shortly.
    Cheers,
    Paul.

submit a comment