  • Angus Whyte's picture

    Author: Angus Whyte

    Date: 02 Feb, 2018

    Dear Exposing DMPs WG members,
    I’m happy to report that our group has been approved by the TAB, and so has our session at P-11 in Berlin (see message below from Timea Biro).
    The draft agenda for our session is here: https://rd-alliance.org/wg-exposing-data-management-plans-rda-11th-plena...
    We very much hope you can join us, either in person in Berlin or remotely. I’ll post further details on remote participation when I have them.
    And before that, please help us put the session together in the next call. That’s likely to be between Feb 12 and March 5 – a poll will follow soon…
    Meanwhile if you have questions or suggestions please get in touch.
    Best wishes,
    Angus
    Dr Angus Whyte
    Snr Institutional Support Officer
    Digital Curation Centre
    University of Edinburgh
    +44-131-650-9986
    skype: angusawhyte
    From: Timea Biro <***@***.***-itservices.com>
    Date: Friday, 2 February 2018 at 06:42
    To: WHYTE Angus <***@***.***>, "***@***.***" <***@***.***>, "***@***.***" <***@***.***>, "***@***.***" <***@***.***>
    Cc: "GENOVA Francoise (OBS)" <***@***.***>, "Yarmey, Lynn Rees" <***@***.***>, "***@***.***" <***@***.***>, Wenbo Chu <***@***.***>
    Subject: Re: Fwd: Form submission from: 11th Plenary Group Session Application Form
    Dear all,
    Thank you again for your submission. We are sending you the official notification of acceptance for your session application at the 11th RDA Plenary meeting, 21-23 March 2018, Berlin.
    It has been scheduled for the Breakout 6 - Thursday, 22nd March 2018, 15:30 - 17:00
    The detailed programme is available online at https://www.rd-alliance.org/plenaries/rda-eleventh-plenary-meeting-berli...
    Room details will be defined and shared with you over the upcoming weeks.
    If you should have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the RDA Secretariat at ***@***.***-alliance.org.
    Many thanks & kind regards,
    Timea