Dinner tonight

  • Dimitris Koureas's picture

    Author: Dimitris Koureas

    Date: 12 Jan, 2018

    We always have had good discussions at the dogfish!
    Enjoy and apologies for not being able to join you this time!
    Kind regards,
    Dimitris
    --
    Dr Dimitrios Koureas, FLS
    Lead, Research Data & Partnerships
    Author: Larry Lannom

    Date: 12 Jan, 2018

    We missed you. We had some struggling discussions re. the nature and purpose of road maps, but then we had a very productive two hour exercise at the very end that you will hear more of in Berlin.
    Best,
    Larry

submit a comment