  • Caterina Caracciolo's picture

    Author: Caterina Caracciolo

    Date: 10 Jan, 2018

    Yuppi, grazie! E buon anno! :)
    OK, il file l'ho caricato io, tu non devi fare nulla. Pero' ti ho condiviso lo stesso tutta la cartella, just in case.
    Ora sto uscendo, ci sentiamo nei prox con calma. Ciao!
    Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:41 PM
    To: catecara
    Subject: [rda-agrisemantics-wg] Re: [rda-wdinterop-wg][rda-agrisemantics-wg] Second Reminder: call for use cases - what are your needs when working with semantics resources?
    Ciao Cate,
    poi non sono riuscito a mantenere la promessa, nei tempi. Ci riprovo!
    (anche se sarò conciso).
    vedi UC11.
    Non ho facoltà di caricare il file nel drive..
    a presto,
    saluti e... buon anno!!!
    G.
    Dear all,
    Thank you to all who have answered the call for use cases that we launched last year! We wanted to know about the problems you face when working with semantic resources. The Agrisemantics Working Group will then analyze the collected use cases and elaborate on where needs are at the community level. For this reason your problems matter!!
    We are going to collect your input until the end of January, with the goal of discussing preliminary results in RDA P11 in Berlin, coming March.
    Please, take a look at the 6 questions we ask: https://goo.gl/u9yrzs
    and chose your preferred way to answer:
    1. you can go to the dedicated shared folder: https://goo.gl/XuBwFa and add your document there.
    (Just let us know if you do not have yet access to the folder!)
    2. or simply contact any of the Agrisemantics chairs (in Cc).
    Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Best
    Caterina for the Agrisemantics WG chairs
    --
    Caterina Caracciolo, PhD
    ESS - FAO of the UN