Metadata at Barcelona P9

Groups audience:

All,
Here are the metadata sessions at P9 - we hope to see you there:
*5th April 2017 - RDA 9th Plenary Meeting - Day 1*
11:30 - 13:00 Breakout 1
Joint Session of WG Empirical Humanities Metadata, WG Metadata Standards
Catalog: Establishing Protocols for Metadata in the Empirical Humanities

-
Room MR8
16:00 - 17:30 Breakout 3
Joint Session of WG Metadata Standards Catalog, IG Metadata, IG Data in
Context: Proposed RDA Metadata Recommendation for Interoperation

-
Plenary Room
*6th April 2017 - RDA 9th Plenary Meeting - Day 2*
14:00 - 15:30 Breakout 6
Joint Session of IG RDA/CODATA Materials Data, Infrastructure
Interoperability, WG International Materials Resource Registries, IG
Chemistry Research Data, IG Research data needs of the Photon and Neutron
Science community, IG Metadata: Enhancing Interoperability across
Chemistry, Materials Science, and Photon/Neutron domains through Metadata
and Vocabulary

-
Room MR8
Joint Session of IG Data Rescue, IG Domain Repositories, IG Metadata, IG
Big Data, IG Ethics and Social Aspects of Data: Data Rescue

-
Plenary Room
*7th April 2017 - RDA 9th Plenary Meeting - Day 3*
Joint Session of IG Metadata, IG Data in Context: Evolving Metadata and the
Metadata Lifecycle

-
Plenary Room
*​*Keith Jeff​ery
Rebecca Koskela
Executive Director, DataONE
University of New Mexico
1312 Basehart SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Email: ***@***.***
Cell: (505) 382-0890
Fax: (505) 246-6007

  • Ted Habermann's picture

    Author: Ted Habermann

    Date: 04 Apr, 2017

    Rebecca,
    Is there remote access for these sessions?
    Ted
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of rkoskela <***@***.***>
    Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 3:23 AM
    To: "***@***.***-groups.org" <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: [rda-metadata-ig] Metadata at Barcelona P9
[...]

  • Biswanath Dutta's picture

    Author: Biswanath Dutta

    Date: 04 Apr, 2017

    Dear Prof. Rebecca,
    I too have the same question as Ted asked.
    Can we remotely participate in these sessions?
    With regards,
    Biswanath Dutta, PhD.
    DRTC, Indian Statistical Institute
    8th Mile Mysore Road
    Bangalore, INDIA
    On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:26 PM, TedHabermann
    <***@***.***>

  • Kathleen Fontaine's picture

    Author: Kathleen Fontaine

    Date: 04 Apr, 2017

    Hi -
    I don’t see a request for remote participation yet, but if you’d like one, let me know, and I’ll see if there is an open line.
    Rebecca?
    thanks
    ___________________ Dr. Kathleen S. Fontaine (Kathy) Sr. Research Scientist Adjunct Professor Tetherless World Constellation
    RDA Secretariat
    RPI 110 8th Street Troy, NY 12180
    e: ***@***.*** S: ksfontaine o: 518-276-6274 c: +1-410-991-6728
    via Newton Mail [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=dx&cv=9.6.20&pv=10.12.3&source=ema...
    From: on behalf of rkoskela < ***@***.*** [***@***.***] >
    Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 3:23 AM
    To: " ***@***.***-groups. org [***@***.***-groups.org] " < ***@***.***-groups. org [***@***.***-groups.org] >
    All,
    Here are the metadata sessions at P9 - we hope to see you there:
    5th April 2017 - RDA 9th Plenary Meeting - Day 1
    11:30 - 13:00 Breakout 1
    Joint Session of WG Empirical Humanities Metadata, WG Metadata Standards Catalog: Establishing Protocols for Metadata in the Empirical Humanities [https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-9th-plenary-joint-meeting-wg-empirical-h... - Room MR8
    16:00 - 17:30 Breakout 3
    Joint Session of WG Metadata Standards Catalog, IG Metadata, IG Data in Context: Proposed RDA Metadata Recommendation for Interoperation [https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-9th-plenary-joint-meeting-wg-metadata-st... - Plenary Room
    6th April 2017 - RDA 9th Plenary Meeting - Day 2
    14:00 - 15:30 Breakout 6
    Joint Session of IG RDA/CODATA Materials Data, Infrastructure Interoperability, WG International Materials Resource Registries, IG Chemistry Research Data, IG Research data needs of the Photon and Neutron Science community, IG Metadata: Enhancing Interoperability across Chemistry, Materials Science, and Photon/Neutron domains through Metadata and Vocabulary [https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-9th-plenary-joint-meeting-ig-rdacodata-m... - Room MR8
    Joint Session of IG Data Rescue, IG Domain Repositories, IG Metadata, IG Big Data, IG Ethics and Social Aspects of Data: Data Rescue [https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-9th-plenary-joint-meeting-ig-data-rescue... - Plenary Room
    7th April 2017 - RDA 9th Plenary Meeting - Day 3
    Joint Session of IG Metadata, IG Data in Context: Evolving Metadata and the Metadata Lifecycle [https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-9th-plenary-joint-meeting-ig-data-contex... - Plenary Room
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/ group/metadata-ig/post/ metadata-barcelona-p9 [https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/metadata-ig/post/metadata-barcelona-p9]