Re: Health Data RDA - Visualisation

Groups audience:

Greetings,
I am looking forward to our follow-up meeting (in 30 minutes for the first meeting). Please note that Doodle has the time correct and is corrected below.
The agenda includes:
* An overview of the work to date
* Adding individuals who would like to contribute to the map
* Reviewing the categories and contents
If you would like to look at the current state of the simplified visualization, please see: https://www.mindmeister.com/873929998?t=1x86Y9RMa5
Cheers,
Leslie
The follow-up meeting for "Health Data RDA - Visualisation"will be:
Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:00 (CDT-US) / 16:00 (CET-Europe)
and
Thursday, March 30, 2017 17:00 (CDT-US) / Friday, March 31, 2017 9:00 (AEDT – Australia)
This link should work for both meetings:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/765004669
Dial-in phone numbers:
Access Code: 765-004-669
United States: +1 (646) 749-3117
Australia: +61 2 8355 1038
Austria: +43 1 2530 22500
Belgium: +32 27 00 6375
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9373
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 69
Finland: +358 972 52 2971
France: +33 170 950 590
Germany: +49 69 5880 7802 72
Ireland: +353 15 621 583
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Netherlands: +31 707 709 520
New Zealand: +64 9 282 9510
Norway: +47 21 93 37 37
Spain: +34 932 75 1230
Sweden: +46 775 757 471
Switzerland: +41 445 1124 85
United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5011
I look forward to the discussion.
Cheers,
Leslie
Leslie D. McIntosh, PhD, MPH
Assistant Professor
Washington University in St. Louis
660 S. Euclid Box 8118
St. Louis, MO 63110
314.747.7959 (O) or 314.200.5838 (C)
________________________________

  • Leslie McIntosh-Borrelli's picture

    Author: Leslie McIntosh...

    Date: 30 Mar, 2017

    Here is the information for the meeting:
    Health Data visualization
    Thu, Mar 30, 2017 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/728231885
    You can also dial in using your phone.
    United States: +1 (224) 501-3217
    Access Code: 728-231-885
    More phone numbers
    Australia: +61 2 8355 1050
    Austria: +43 1 2530 22520
    Belgium: +32 28 93 7010
    Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
    Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
    Finland: +358 942 45 0453
    France: +33 170 950 594
    Germany: +49 692 5736 7210
    Ireland: +353 15 360 734
    Italy: +39 0 247 92 13 01
    Netherlands: +31 707 709 523
    New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
    Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
    Spain: +34 932 20 0596
    Sweden: +46 853 527 827
    Switzerland: +41 445 1124 88
    United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088
    First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of Leslie McIntosh <***@***.***>
    Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 8:34 AM
    To: "***@***.***-groups.org" <***@***.***-groups.org>
[...]

  • Ludovica Durst's picture

    Author: Ludovica Durst

    Date: 30 Mar, 2017

    Dear all
    I've been trying to connect via mobile but it's not working, I apologize.
    Hope to see you in Barcelona next week in our group's session!
    Best, Ludovica
    --
    Ludovica Durst, Ph. D.
    ***@***.***

  • Edwin Morley-Fletcher's picture

    Author: Edwin Morley-Fl...

    Date: 30 Mar, 2017

    Dear Leslie,
    I’ve also been trying t join in, but to no avail.
    Kind regards,
    Edwin
    _____________________
    Prof. Edwin Morley-Fletcher
    Presidente
    Lynkeus srl
    Via Livenza 6
    Roma 00198
    Tel. +39 06 844 0801
    Cell. +39 348 38 03 720
    Fax +39 06 853 44 833
    Web www.lynkeus.eu
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org > on behalf of Leslie McIntosh <***@***.*** >
    Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 8:34 AM
    To: "***@***.***-groups.org " <***@***.***-groups.org >
[...]
    _____
    _____

  • Lynn Yarmey's picture

    Author: Lynn Yarmey

    Date: 30 Mar, 2017

    Hi
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of mcintold <***@***.***>
    Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 8:16 AM
    To: "***@***.***-groups.org" <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Cc: "Yarmey, Lynn Rees" <***@***.***>

    Author: Lynn Yarmey

    Date: 30 Mar, 2017

    Hi Health IG,
    I found the GTM problem and it is fixed for your upcoming meeting. The mistake was on my side, I am so sorry for the trouble earlier!
    Lynn
    ----------------
    Lynn Yarmey
    Director of Community Development
    Research Data Alliance/US
    RDA Secretariat
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of mcintold <***@***.***>
    Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 8:16 AM
    To: "***@***.***-groups.org" <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Cc: "Yarmey, Lynn Rees" <***@***.***>
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of Leslie McIntosh <***@***.***>
    Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 8:34 AM
    To: "***@***.***-groups.org" <***@***.***-groups.org>
[...]

  • Malcolm Wolski's picture

    Author: Malcolm Wolski

    Date: 02 Apr, 2017

    Leslie
    In your mindmap for International classification of functioning disability
    and health you could add the below link:
    International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF)
    http://www.who.int/classifications/icf/en/

submit a comment